Wednesday, February 3, 2010

oh, january.

Hello, friends.
Here are two things i've recently eaten (today and last night, actually) that I highly recommend:

Healthy Choice Frozen Pizza, Cheese:

With only 340 cals (not bad for a filling lunch that is, remember, PIZZA!) and 21 g protein and 5 g fiber, this is a fantastic lunch. Nice and crisp (cook in the provided crisper tray), very cheesy, and well-flavored, and filling, I definitely recommend this meal for those of us who love pizza, but are trying to be healthy too. I know, it's a frozen meal, and there's lots of stuff in it I can't pronounce, but I'm realistic about my income, time, and food talent levels (they're all low), so this works great for me! Enjoy.



Also, THESE are fabulous little desserts!! I am indulging on a york one right now. SUCH a delish treat!! Recommended for the woman who can't go a meal without wanting a dessert, and the woman who has a serious relationship with chocolate, but who is trying to refrain from running into Ben and Jerry's and ordering one of everything, because she knows that's what she really wants. ;-)

All in all, the health train has seen a few obstacles this month. I'm doing REALLY good with the not drinking. I'm really trying to squeeze in exercise (in some form or another), and I'm doing really good with food. Not noticing much yet, but I also had family guests in town two weekends in a row, which probably counteracted any good I've been doing. I've been sickly for a week, so that didn't help either. Hopefully February will be a bit easier for me.

No comments: