I'm back!
I realized that I've been MIA since my big 2-5. I don't understand where the hell the time is going, but it's going somewhere for sure. I guess I've just been busier now than ever....well, since college.
I have been super busy with photography stuff....booking shoots left and right. It's very exciting! I hope it all pans out. I still am not nearly confident enough to shoot a super serious wedding, and don't know if that's even the route I want to go...but I am really enjoying what I've been doing lately. Work has been friggin insane. It's our busiest time of the year and I want to scream. Today, luckily, we get to all scream. For ice cream! We're having an ice cream social. I went and bought all the stuff so I know what we're gonna be able to dig into, and let me tell you. I will be elbow-deep in some crushed oreos, gummy bears, and caramel sauce. And I will not weigh myself afterwards. Nope.
So, I don't know if I mentioned it in my bday blog, but my gift this year from the fam/bf was a wii. A wii and everything to go with it. holy nuts. I'm totally addicted. Cord and I have gotten really into wii fit. I am not joking when I say that it REALLY works. Not only are the physical excercies challenging but they're also fun! And somehow, the mental side of the wii fit really works. It guilt trips you a little if you gain wait, or if you don't workout for a couple days. It's awesome. Really motivating. It keeps score of your progress so you're always wanting to keep going to better your own score, and compete against other people's scores. Only Cord and I have stuff set up on mine, so it's really competitive and fun. He gets so mad when I beat him at things. It's funny, we're both definitely better at different things, which is nice. I like seeing him jog in place and do the warrior I pose. tres cute!
I'm exhausted. I need to start sleeping more.
My dad sent me some bday cash (very unexpected and most welcomed and needed) so I'm going to finally get a film camera. I've been wanting one for about 6 months and the time has finally come! I have been stalking the lomography website forever and I just can't decide which one to get. So today might just be the day I have to make a decision and suck it up and just get one! I'm also going to get a pair of rain boots with my bday money. I am so over wet jeans in the rain.
Now that school is back in session, all the brats park on the street by work, so I'm back to the garage and walking a few feet further (big woop, right). haha, big woop. Anyway, it often puddles up back there when it rains, so now I will able to walk through the puddles without the worry of wet jeans all day. can't wait.
I am feeling very inspired and creative today. Feeling a lot like that lately in general. It's nice.
happy friday to me.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Friday to You! And Me! And your new Rain Boots!
Welcome back!
Post a Comment