So yea, I'm turning 25 tomorrow. I'm pretty stoked about it. I'm sick of always being called "SO young" by those around me. As if me being two years younger than them is SO young. Whatevs! I'm a kid and proud of it! Well, I'm a kid for 9 more hours at least.... and I've definitely lived the life of a 25 year old...I think I was 25 at age 18 with all the shit I did as a youngin'. I have realized that turning 25, I really need to start saving money. No more being a kid. I'd love to buy a house.
Lots going on lately. Went to FLA, had a blast....nice and relaxing. Now back to the grind, turning 25, and crazy as all get out at work. All day long I've had a "pelvic flutter" - it's for real, look it up. Basically my lower belly is twitching all damn day. My eye was twitching a lot on vacation and earlier this week, so now it's just moved down to my belly. So strange. I was like, hmm, I hope that's not a baby kickin' in there! That better just be water weight that I've been gaining! haha. It is, don't worry. Meggers isn't preggers. Taken a test and everything. Not to get personal, but this new b.c. pill made me blow up and skip a few months so I was a little worried. But the doc said that's perfectly normal. WHAT? THAT'S NORMAL? No thanks, I'll go back to my old pill thank you very much!
God, these flourescent lights are killing my ass. Every few hours I see this white flash. I wonder if it's the IT department at work super syping into my computer and I'm not even noticing it. Well, IT dept -if you're reading my blog, now you know all about my birth control pill. Hope you're happy.
I think I'm suffering from a bit of "post vacation depression" - you know the drill....you get away from the norm for a while, and when you're back, it takes a few days to realize that wow, this is it. I'm actually pretty happy with "it," but damn these flourescent lights :)
My bday celebrations are really exciting. I have 25, yes 25, friends coming to dinner tomorrow night! I didn't know I even had that many friends! We've rented out a big area in the front of Cabana and we're gonna eat, drink, and mingle, and then go to see Daniel Tosh (comedian) at Zanies, then hit up the town for some Agave and honky tonkin'. I'm very much looking forward to everything, and I feel so loved that I have so many people that want to celebrate with me. I am very lucky to have these people in my life. And even though these flourescent lights someday might be the death of me, I'm lucky enough to work under them, and to have met the people I've met working under the same horrible lights. :-) ~zen moment.~..........
a few pics from the FL trip. lots o' fun :)
me noley mom
Lots going on lately. Went to FLA, had a blast....nice and relaxing. Now back to the grind, turning 25, and crazy as all get out at work. All day long I've had a "pelvic flutter" - it's for real, look it up. Basically my lower belly is twitching all damn day. My eye was twitching a lot on vacation and earlier this week, so now it's just moved down to my belly. So strange. I was like, hmm, I hope that's not a baby kickin' in there! That better just be water weight that I've been gaining! haha. It is, don't worry. Meggers isn't preggers. Taken a test and everything. Not to get personal, but this new b.c. pill made me blow up and skip a few months so I was a little worried. But the doc said that's perfectly normal. WHAT? THAT'S NORMAL? No thanks, I'll go back to my old pill thank you very much!
God, these flourescent lights are killing my ass. Every few hours I see this white flash. I wonder if it's the IT department at work super syping into my computer and I'm not even noticing it. Well, IT dept -if you're reading my blog, now you know all about my birth control pill. Hope you're happy.
I think I'm suffering from a bit of "post vacation depression" - you know the drill....you get away from the norm for a while, and when you're back, it takes a few days to realize that wow, this is it. I'm actually pretty happy with "it," but damn these flourescent lights :)
My bday celebrations are really exciting. I have 25, yes 25, friends coming to dinner tomorrow night! I didn't know I even had that many friends! We've rented out a big area in the front of Cabana and we're gonna eat, drink, and mingle, and then go to see Daniel Tosh (comedian) at Zanies, then hit up the town for some Agave and honky tonkin'. I'm very much looking forward to everything, and I feel so loved that I have so many people that want to celebrate with me. I am very lucky to have these people in my life. And even though these flourescent lights someday might be the death of me, I'm lucky enough to work under them, and to have met the people I've met working under the same horrible lights. :-) ~zen moment.~..........
a few pics from the FL trip. lots o' fun :)
me noley mom

3 comments:
I'm sorry I keep saying "SO YOUNG"!, but with 10 years dividing us...I feel SO OLD when I remember that you are turning the big two-five tomorrow. Happy birthday!!!!!!!!
1. Happy Birthday!!! I am so bummed that I won't be celebrating with you. It's going to be awesome!
2. That's a great pic of the three of you.
3. Did I already say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!?!
You are young! Enjoy your metabolism while you have it. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment