If you haven't noticed, I've been basically MIA from the blog world lately.
I feel like there is just so much going on... I can't even begin to give updates!
Usually my blogging happens on my mini lunch break at the office... but we've been so slammed at work that I haven't been able to! So I'm taking a whopping 10 mins to blog a bit!
Trying to get back on the health train... GOSH, will we ever be happy with our bodies!!? I had this chat with a friend of mine yesterday.... that we will always be wanting to look better than we currently look! Will I be unhappy with my body forever? OR, will I have to become a super health freak and work my ASS off, just to die skinny? When does it become not worth it? I know I can work harder. I should work out more. But I think that I eat fairly healthy - I cheat every now and then... but what's the point to LIVE if you can't enjoy FOOD!!!??? And I'm not talking about being a gluttonous pig, I'm just saying, do I need to feel guilty every time I eat a snack size snickers? Because I do.
Well anyway, I worked out last night. Great workout. I felt great. So I know there is a benefit. It's just hard. Hard to get my ass to the gym!! Hard to go by myself. I have friends that workout, but schedules and all that crap is annoying some times... So now I'm going to pray to the workout gods - please give me the motivation I need!!
Today was a healthy day so far. I had a great b-fast - granola with fresh strawberries and banana, and then a low fat string cheese for snack, then a GREAT lunch that was very random! Lean Cuisine Mac n Cheese + a little bit of tuna + and a little bit of shelled edamame = PROTEIN and YUM! It was like a Tuna Noodle Au Gratin thing!! I loved it!!
Well, I realized that I need to get back to the grind.... and go drop off my Diana film at the lab, so I'm outie... but I will pick this up later!!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment