So, today's item of indulgence is this. I really wasn't sure about it, so it's been sitting in my freezer for about three weeks. I finally ate it today, and realized that the last three weeks of my life have had no meaning because I hadn't yet enjoyed this amazing feast. It was effing delish. So yeah, a little bit of an overstatement, because the last three weeks have actually been very meaningful, but yes, this meal is a tasty treat. I'm full, I'm happy, and I'm healthy.
Also, I have started making a great drink at the office with things that are here for our enjoyment and do not require an expensive trip to Starbucks. Basically, brew a green tea, add some crystal light lemonade mix, and voila - you have a green tea lemonade, except you didn't pay 500 dollars for it. Ok, I will admit, the s-bucks version does come in a fun cup, and it's really only about $3, but i'd rather have free, thankyouverymuch.
LIFE. Yeah. Pretty much. Went home to MD this weekend. Here's the main gist: Crab feast (you bet your ass), boating with mom (fun until she and her boyfriend got into a screaming match and i wanted to jump off the boat and die), and some good old fashion RELAXIN'. I needed it, but not the wanting to jump off the boat part. Very dramatic argument, totally unnecessary, but I would still rate this trip as a "good" trip home. Not great, but good.
I'm moving this weekend. FUCK.YES. I cannot describe how excited I am. MINE MINE MINE IT'S ALL GONNA BE MIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment