Lots of TV.
New (and some not so new) Shows I'm Into: (thank YOU DVR!)
- Eastwick - guilty pleasure. i really want to be a witch.
- Greys, of course. I don't care if you think I suck.
- Flash Forward. Some cheesy moments, but I dig.
- The office. duh.
- Community. Eeeh, but I still watch it. Dude's hot.
- CURB. If you don't know what I'm talking about, we're no longer friends.
- Bored to Death. Totally my kind of humor.
- Cougar Town. It's only a half an hour, and that's all I want.
- Project Runway - just because.
- Private Practice (only because last season's finale left me HANGING!)
- HOUSE. Is it me, or is Hugh Laurie SEXY? No? Well, I think so. I think I'm becoming him sometimes!! I love his attitude. He says what I wish I could say to people.
- Lie To Me. Just love it.
So yeah, I'm obviously home every night after either going to the gym, or not going to the gym, and I'm often home alone.....so I am really enjoying having lots to watch. I'm still pissed that they canceled this show that I was really into, The Listener. It was GOOD and the guy was CUTE! I'm kind of in a crushy mood tonight, huh?
Ok, so what else is up? Lots of alone time (no, I have not ended my amazing relationship). He's just working like mad and I am really trying to not run up a ridiculous credit card bill, so I'm not going out on the weeknights. At all. I really don't even miss it. I enjoy home. My apartment kicks ass. It's perfect. I'm in love. In love - with my absent boyfriend and in love with my very present apartment. Apartment, you never fail me! You are always there! ha.
So.....a little bit of weekend socializing....mostly, unfortunately, due to eight thousand weddings that are happening this fall. I've literally gone into a bit of debt buying 7000000 wedding gifts this fall. and i have more to buy yet.....urgh. I really hope all of these people return the favor when it's my turn. It's not at all why I go to all of these things, but it makes you wonder if all of these people who you are there for now will be there for you later. I think I'm a better friend to a lot of people than they are to me, so the verdict is out on that one.
Let's see....not much else happening! Lots of photo shit happening, which is nice. No traveling, minimal (very minimal) shopping, but very ready for the holidays. I am thinking that I will be able to be with my fabulous, insane family for about two weeks! I can't wait to get away from here for a while. Even though the weather has been gorgeous these past few days, I'm feeling a bit irritated with the daily grind. I am ready for a break. I don't take enough vacation days. I think that's the issue.
Other things: the hair is rockin'. courtney krampf is a GODDESS. it's blonde, short, choppy, and effortless. just figured i'd give her props because she is the JAM. :)
another thing: cloudy with a chance of meatballs = BEST. MOVIE. EVER. i laughed my effing ass off!! i don't know what the deal was with it, but it cracked me up. SEE IT! in 3D! or real-d, or big-d, or whatever it's called.....
I'm tired. Going to back to my big, indulgent TV. And my cuddle blanket that my super sweet and absent boyfriend got me because he's never here to give me cuddles in person.....cry.

1 comment:
you're the JAM. :)
Post a Comment