Thursday, September 24, 2009

NO MORE BEANS!!


Ok, not really. I freaking love beans!!

However, Emo Mul recently (within the last 60 seconds) finally let me have it. She's sick of my always seeing my bean post from July. She's going to leave me if I don't post something and post something SOON.

I didn't realize that I hadn't posted anything since July. Where the EFF has the time gone!!? I also realized, if I hadn't posted anything since July - have I even read anything since July? Oh my. I can see my Sunday unfolding!!! :)

So yeah, more to come. Soon.

Happy Fall, everyone! CRISP! My favorite word EVER to describe fall. I'm ready for crisp. No more muggy. Even though, I am often called Muggy (a nickname of my nickname?). But no more muggy weather, how bout that?

I had a dream last night that my mom bought me a brand new BMW. It was identical to the one our Vice President drives, the one I stare at every morning after parking my "busty" - the nickname for my busted Jeep that has still yet to be fixed. :( So yeah, dreams suck when they make you realize what you don't have, and what your mom certainly isn't going to buy you today.

1 comment:

Emotional Mullet said...

Finally. Now, write me more.