Wow. I am such a shitty, non-committal blogger! Busy, I guess.
What have I been busy doing?
1) Went to cabo with my man snack. It was fab. We are finally living together in the summer. The joy (as well as a bit o'fear) is hard to contain! Took a lot of great pics. Ate a lot, drank a lot, cuddled a lot. :)
2) Turned down a pretty insane, life-changing job offer. Not going to get into too many details, but I chose my lifestyle, friends, and family over money, insane career opportunity, and bragging rights. I'm happy with my choice. Haven't thought twice. Even with the issues I have with my job. It made me realize that I really love my life the way it is and don't feel the need to change. That's a good feeling.
3) Celebrated an amazing Christmas at home with my family. God, they're great. Missed my cousin Stephen; this was our first Christmas without him. It was tough, but we watched a lot of home videos and just laughed and cried.
That's it. Life is good. 2011, I hope you are smoother than 2010. 2010 didn't completely blow, but it wasn't the best either. Losses of loved ones, tough decisions to make.... But a good opportunity to reflect on my life. Which isn't all that bad. :) I resolve in 2011 simply to be healthier. I went to the gym last night. I'm back on the dailyplate tracking my cals. I'm sure my health train will be on the tracks until I fall right off again, but that's the way it is, and that's just something I've learned to accept. My goal is a realistic 15 to 20 pounds within whatever amount of time it takes me to get there. We'll see.
Happy New Year, y'all.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment