It's been forever since I blogged, honestly, because I've been focusing on other things in my life, such as:
- my photography business! www.meglangfordphoto.com is up and running! I've already had over 1000 views since it's official launch just a week or so ago! I'm also on facebook, which is way overdue, but super exciting! so go check everything out, blog friends! "like" me on facebook!
- WORK. with a capital "ugh". it's been so stressful. i've basically inherited another job on top of my job. the usual. now i just need to find a way to make the day have 48 hours in it instead of 24. :( I'm not going to harp too much on how shitty work has been lately, because i'm lucky to have a job and (barely) pay my bills.
- planning for CABO! My amazing mom is sending Cord and I to Los Cabos, Mexico the week after Thanksgiving. This is the December Island Trip that I usually go on with my mom and sister, but this year, the circumstances made it so Cord and I are getting to go. And I can't wait! All-inclusive, completely free, flights booked (that were also free!) and we'll be there for 6 days. I am so, so, SO, excited. My mom rocks. And I've never been on a beach trip with my man snack, so I'm super excited.
- Because of the upcoming vacation, the health train has been back on the tracks as well. i've been walking around the neighborhood quite a bit, and trying to eat super healthy. but we all know how difficult that is.
Well anyway, that's it that's all (as Willard Scott says). Check out the photo stuff, and have a fantastic last day of summer. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment