
The weekend in a nutshell.
What a waste of rediculously expensive champagne. Totally Meg and Mom style. It was so nice to be home. Mom and her broken leg were just fine. The dog got fat because of her steriods she's on for cancer :( But she's still fabulous! I got my fill of crab, oysters, clams, shrimp all in two days. Amazing. Besides the return plane ride from Hates, it was a great weekend!
Brief summation of the plane ride home: two EXTREMELY loud, rude, foreigners literally yelling at each other the entire flight home in some highly obnixious language. And I'm not exaggerating. They were LOUD. Did they REALIZE it was a 10pm flight and NO ONE around them could sleep? Note - I probably would have found them very interesting and cool had they not been seated directly behind me while I was attempting to sleep. Also, there was the "loud, huffy-puffy" woman sitting next to me who couldn't seem to move without making some sort of huffy-puffy sound. DROVE ME FRIGGIN crazy. She kept coughing into the Sky Mall magazine - all I could think about was how many of those I thumb through. Never again.... Also, whoever the hell kept farting around me. Probably one of the highly annoying people I was surrounded by. I had my iPod cranked to full blast and could not overpower the babble or the huffy puff. Needless to say, I wasn't in the best of moods last night when I got home. Poor Cordie.

1 comment:
i grew up with a huffy puffy lady. they can be mighty taxing.
Post a Comment