Tuesday, September 30, 2008

broccoli is big.

Day 2.

Feeling amazing today. And it's nice to know why. Nice little 25 min cardio workout last night did so much, along with my healthy food day! Seriously, the bursting-pants effect even feels so much smaller today...

I ended up making some fab chicken (sauteed in a few sprays of PAM with garlic, onions and mushrooms) and a HUGE salad last night for din din. I was totally full!! It was such a nice feeling!

Today:

Breakfast: These are AMAZING! Serving size is three, but two is plenty, especially when you're putting one on 1/2 of a whole wheat bagel and mushing it together to make fabulousness. And eating it with a yummy banana.



Fab salad for lunch, and plans of more chicken are in my evening plans....possibly a little black bean action? We'll see.

I'm going to see Nights in Rodanthe tonight with my roommate and her friend. I don't know why I'm going to subject myself to this torture of holding back tears through a movie that I know will make me cry, but I think I could use a good cry to be honest. I'm happy, but I just haven't cried in a while....and it really feels good to sometimes. I just hate the "holding back tears during a movie" feeling....it makes me stuffy.

So this is the dressing I'm currently eating on my lunchtime salad with extremely large impossible to eat pieces of broccoli:





Evidently, Paul Newman died. Evidently, Paul Newman was a famous actor that I've never heard of. The other folk at the office gave me the 3rd degree that I didn't know who he was. Oh well, I'm freaking young people!! Do you know who Ted from Hey Dude is? I don't think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, love Paul!Especially for his dressings :)(and spaghetti sauce...mmm, I'm hungry!)But, um, I don't know if I know who that Ted guy is?? We're the same age!
And we'll cry tonight...it will be just like S&TC, trying not to cry the ENITRE time! ha!