So, update on things in the Muggins world.....
H-ween was a blast. It was perfect. Hung out with some friends, old and new, and had a great time with the Cordster. He got wasted, which is always funny....and I sipped a few brewskies and felt great the next day. Mighty sore, however, from dancing all night in wedge boots. ooh those calves were killin' me! I was a "native american" and Cord was something that we're still not sure of.....I think the end result was "Joe the Plumber if he were to dress up for Halloween as Larry the Ladybug." He sported a flannel shirt, plunger, and children's size ladybug costume. He completely adopted this persona which he kept running for the entire night. See for yourself:


The weekend was nice. It felt long. It always feels longer when I actually get out and do something on a Friday night. I liked this weekend. Got to see a bit of the boyfriend, did a photo shoot of my friend's 6 month old son, (which turned out pretty dang well and I'm pleased - I'll post those when I'm finished editing) and just hung out....Cooked quite a bit, relaxed. It was nice.
Still on the health train....it's trucking right along. As of November 1, I'm in super stealth mode. I go to Jamaica December 1, so I want to feel at least somewhat bikini-ready by then. I don't have many food updates, except one new product that I'm trying at this very moment, Special K protein water packets. Only 30 cals, you mix them in with a glass of water, and enjoy. I'm trying the pink lemonade flavor right now. Pretty tasty actually. Not too much of the fake-sugar taste.....which I usually can't stand. They are sweet, but you can dilute them pretty well to your liking. They have protein in them so they help curb hunger, which is something I'm constantly battling. Why am I so damn HUNGRY?? :)
So, we'll see if they work....other than that, I'm on a lean cuisine lunch week. I know they are super high in sodium, but they really worked last time I lost all the weight because of the portion/calorie control. So we'll see how long it takes before I'm sick of them!
Ugh - I'm eating one now (I had to take a break on my blogging till lunch) and I must say, the chicken is LOW quality. It's very grizzily and the entire dish doesn't have much taste. Hmm...bummer. We'll see how the other meals turn out this week.
I just had an eye appointment. I'm getting new glasses. Tres excited!!

1 comment:
I love love LOVE the superK protein packs!!! ESPECIALLY the pink lemonade :) yum! And I always hear bad things about the lean cuisine meals with chicken. One frozen meal I definitely recommend is the Smart OnesSante Fe Red Beans and Rice....very good! And filling! (sometimes I'll have that and a sugar-free jello cup = full!)
Post a Comment