Happy Halloween!! I need to get some damn energy before I go dance my balls off tonight!
Cord is being Larry, the working class ladybug. No, I'm not kidding. I was going to wear my mom's Cleopatra costume from the 70's...but I tried it on and it was a no-go. So I braved party city on the night before Halloween (holy fuck) and got some accessories - I got an Indian Headress (headdress?) whatever... and a Native-American inspired necklace. All totaling under $10, so I was happy. I'm going to figure something out for what I'm gonna wear on the body, but I'm sure something brown will be just fine. So we'll see! Really, what I want to do is sit home and watch scary movies and not do a DAMN thing, but I guess I'm still young and I must go out and live it up....blech!!
But, regardless, happy halloween to all you ghouls and goblins out there!
So those are our pumpkins.....Cord's is the special one on the left, mine is on the right - an attempt to be Jack from the Nightmare before Xmas movie!

1 comment:
I love your pumpkins!
Post a Comment