Healthy Choice Sweet Asian Potstickers - buy this, eat it, love it like I did!! tres magnifique!!
very very good - I wish it were a bit bigger portion, but I understand why it can't be a 3 lb. serving, because it would no longer make it healthy. a bit salty, but it's Asian food, which is usually pretty salty anyway, right?
love it!
also, great pork recipe I made this weekend:
Ingredients:
Pork Chops
Soy Sauce
Garlic (lots o')
**Key ingredient - Wok Oil - like this brand that we used - Wok Oil is great because it comes fully stocked with great flavors like onion, garlic, and cilantro - it is basically pre-seasoned with fabulousness!! Much better flavors than traditional veggie or olive oil. I got mine at Kroger, and it was VERY worth the purchase! You can really spiff up some regular stuff with this great oil.
How To:
Marinade pork in the soy and chopped garlic for about 5-10 mins.... cover the bottom of a skillet with the Wok Oil and cook until done! Eat, ENJOY. Fab-ness.
***WARNING: this WILL give you garlic breath!! haha!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment