So, here's a new recipe I totally created. I'm sure it's not the most difficult thing to create, but I was proud of it! I didn't take any measurements, I just messed around until I had it the way I liked it.
Ingredients:
1 can garbanzo beans (rinsed/drained)
1 can black eyed peas (rinsed/drained)
1 can cannelinni beans (white kidney beans) (rinsed/drained)
a bit o' chopped red onion
about 15 sliced green olives
big spoonful of minced garlic. (yes, i buy the refrigerated kind. what of it?) :)
enough Kraft Tuscan House Italian Dressing to moisten everything...it gives it a really nice flavor!!

and a bit of tarragon - just a few shakes....
some salt and pepper, just a bit.
Mix it all together. Eat. Enjoy. I really like the garbanzo beans in this salad because they are a little stronger, I guess you could say, than some other beans so they hold up better through all the stirring.
It's delish. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something else I've been enjoying lately.... Uncle Ben's Ready Rice!! It's great for a dinner on those busy weeknights, or also as a filling side to a chicken breast and some veggies. I'm obsessed!! There isn't a flavor that I've had yet that has disappointed!!

No comments:
Post a Comment