.....is me. I am eating like there's no tomorrow. Here's what I've eaten today:
-Jimmy Dean Crossiant with Ham Egg Cheese (too many calories to admit, but it was dang tasty!) Not as bad as some, I must add.
- A Bowl of store-bought make it yourself miso soup. (only 60 calories, but only satisfying for a short period of time)
- A Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Muffin/Cupcake? Pretty dang good, and not too bad in the health dept. More cals than the miso for sure.
-Then I came back from my lunch outing with jess (Target = danger) and then I was STARVING. So, I ate a big bowl of rice w/ veggies.
- Still hungry? Yes. I am now eating pretzels. Thank God there's only an hour left of work or I would have found something else to inhale.
What's wrong with me? I've eaten a TON of food today. I seriously feel like on the weekends, I barely eat, but the weekdays, it's all I can think about! UGH! Make it stop!
I think it must be this new B.C. pill. Not only does it make me feel like super psycho woman, but I'm starving and subconsciously thinking that it's making me this way and that I'm gaining weight. I need to buy a scale. No I don't.
Word to the wise: Don't ever try to just google image "bottomless." I didn't even think of the repercussions this would have. Sick. Bottomless pit just didn't do it for me, so I was going to be funny and put a pit of a fruit with something bottomless. Why didn't I think that human bottoms would be the first thing to show up? Sigh....
I love Sirius Radio Channel 26, Left of Center. Damn, it's got some good tunes.
Moving is going to suck this week. Someone come do it for me, please? I will give you a million kisses. (what's funny, is that I just changed "dollars" to "kisses" so some poor soul didn't think I acutally had a mil sitting around somewhere.)
And the Kills ask, "am i the only sour cherry on your fruit stand?"
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm the opposite. I eat pretty sensibly during the week, but go batshit on the weekends.
As far as buying a scale goes... I have one & I weigh myself once a week. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts. Lately, it hurts.
Post a Comment