Monday, June 23, 2008

today is today.

Today is today.

I have bug bites. Like crazy ones. Do I have leprosy?

I hate the fact that it's Monday and not Saturday.

I just had an incredible turkey burger with Swiss and sauteed mushrooms on an English muffin from, believe it or not, Cheeseburger Charlies. It was effing incredible. Not a DROP of grease. I ate the whole thing and feel fab. aaaah...food gives me satisfaction that no man could provide.....maybe?

I also am currently noshing on a direct-from-Heaven chocolate chip cookie that is probably 85% chocolate chip. The best way.

I attempted to go to THE coffee shop again today. Bad choice. Absolutely not a single muffin for sale. Shitty latte. Why do I subject myself to this boo-shee? Because I missed my turn to take the road to the new place. Oh, silly self.

I'm busy. Life, work, life.....life.

I want a vacation. C'mon, who doesn't? I want to go back here. We may be going back in December. It can not come soon enough. *we = the mom and the sis. :)

Damnit. Cookie is gone. Well, it was good while it lasted. I will dream of you, cookie.

The Orange Bicycle just let me get a whiff of some serious cheese. May be an afternoon, post-cookie taste endeavor?

I'm ready to move. We found renters!! I worked my everlovingass of last week trying to find the perfect candidate, and we gave our landlord two different options. So I hope she chooses wisely and we get a break on our July rent. In the new place, I think the walls are wood paneling (yes, it's 1987.) Can I paint those? Anybody know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can totally paint over wood paneling. Now, more importantly, I need know what coffee shop you're referring to. It's driving me crazy trying to figure it out.

muggins mouse said...

Oh good,I'm excited about that! Now I get to think of a color!! :)hahaha, ask Jessica about the coffee shop! she TOTALLY knows the story. I'd hate to publically blaze them and reveal their name bad karma and all....hint, it's by music row. :)