Some examples:
One - a friend was having a bad day. a really shitty, bad day. i could see it in her face. i said, "hey man, what's wrong?" She said - "ugh, read my blog." I did. It explained everything. We hugged it out.
Two - I got to experience a blog/real life connection last night when at a party, two blog buddies (who did not know eachother in real life), met in person. I was watching them talk and I thought to myself, I know that this person is Chester Copperpot, and I am going to bet that this person is The Blonde Mule, because I was told by The Orange Bicycle who she was!
I watched them introduce themselves and chat - and then within about 3.2 minutes, they realized, 'WAIT - ARE YOU CHESTER COPPERPOT?? WAIT - ARE YOU THE BLONDE MULE??" It was glorious. I love blogging. Chester turned around and said, and THAT'S Muggins Mouse! I'm kind of new to blogging, so I've only dabbled a little in The Blonde Mule, but I recognized her name and I believe she recognized mine! It was great. Cyber buddies actually now know eachother in real life!
Blogging is amazing, and it gives us a way to vent, brag, complain, question, or just randomly type. Blog therapy, for sure!! No, there is nothing that can beat human interaction, but it's still pretty damn cool.
honest to blog.

1 comment:
It was a magical moment, indeed. If EM had been there too, my head probably would have exploded.
Post a Comment