As I may have mentioned in previous posts, I had some pre-cancerous moles taken off back in February. Since then, I've been a pretty big proponent of not frying like crazy in the sun, if at all possible.
I have had a few sunburns this year. One pretty bad one on my legs (how did i put sunscreen EVERYWHERE but the front of my thighs?!?) but I've been really trying to not lay outside and literally bake my skin.
In my efforts to keep the big C at bay while still enjoying the self-esteem boosting effects that a sun tan has to offer, I've resorted to self tanning spray. I LOVE IT!
This product, in particular, has the least "fake tanner" smell of any that I've tried or been unfortunate enough to smell on others. It's airbrush, 360 (so i can turn the can upside down while trying to get the rear regions of my bod) and I've noticed a gradual bronzing of my skin since I began using the product! HoRrAY!
So, my rave review, folks, is for L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze ProPerfect Self Tanning Mist, my shade is Medium Natural Tan. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
enjoy, ladies and germs.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I use that same stuff!
Post a Comment