Tuesday, July 15, 2008

anybody want some?

I'll pick you some up at Kroger next time I'm there, but only if you can tell me what the hell it is:



The weekend was good. Went by too fast, but I felt like I got a lot accomplished. I took my friends bridal portraits, my first time in a real life photography studio, and I was scared shitless. We took them here. If you know anyone who is looking to rent out a studio for a shoot, I highly suggest this place. I will post pics up of a few shots when I get them all pertied up. I am 90% moved in to the new home. I love it. It's a great place. I'm slowly coaxing the bf into hanging my blinds for me in my bedroom so I stop showing the neighbors all my goods. I realize that I am way too poor to be living in the neighborhood that I do. All I can say is, when you live three doors down from a country music star, and you drive by their house every day thinking, "nope, never gonna have a house like that..." it gets a little depressing. But screw it - I love my little rental. It's perfect for what I need right now. Except the crazy leak in the kitchen ceiling- which reminds me, I need to call the landlord.

My roomate got a puppy. His name is Cash. He's possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen (besides my own dog in MD of course). Here he is. He smiles:

4 comments:

ND said...

super cute pup!

Anonymous said...

That dog looks like he knows something he's not telling....

Anonymous said...

Also, I saw your "You're So Nashville If..." in the Scene today. Congrats on making the cut!

muggins mouse said...

holy crap!!! i didn't know! thanks for telling me! how funny!!! i just went and picked one up! yay!