Tuesday, July 8, 2008

recent favorite foodadges and teeth

It's been a while since a Muggins food review, so here you are:



These are foodages I'm into right now: :-)



1) Kikkoman Corporation - Instant Tofu Miso Soup. TIME OUT. Why when I google this item does it come up on Amazon.com? Why does Amazon sell MISO SOUP? They need to stick to books. For realz.



Anyway, venting aside... I love this soup. Just add some boiling h2O, and you're good to go! It's dang close to the restaurant quality. MMMM.. *hint - I usually use two packs because one is just not enough. I found mine at Kroger in the international food section!


2) Weight Watchers Double Chocolate Muffins! They are amazing!!!


3) I'm sure you all have tried Morningstar products, but I really love the spicy black bean patties! I ate mine today on a whole wheat English muffin, a little bit of cheddar cheese, some light mayo and it was DELISH! Mmmmm I wish I had like 10 more. And it is REALLY filling. Of course, I did just have my ww muffin for dessert, so maybe that's why I'm so full. Those things are HUGE! :)


Well, that's it for my food review.... just love to spread the love of food. Also, check out Hungry Girl for a great guac recipe. Looks tasty and quite healthy!

So, back to life. I'm "moved" into my new place. Right now, my new home is full of boxes. Some full of total crap that needs to just be thrown away, and some full of things that I have NO idea where they're going to go. My roommate swears that I've been married before because I have so many things, it looks like they are all wedding gifts. HA! No, it's just my mother and her goals of making me domesticated some day. I think I'm less domesticated now than I was in college, believe it or not. I don't want to cook, I've gone back to eating frozen meals (for the most part) and never wanting to do anything "home-y."


I just noticed something funny. While spell checking this email (because I just KNEW I had spelled "domesticated" wrong, but I didn't) I noticed that this spellchecker doesn't recognize the word "google." How ridiculous is that? Oh, I also spell ridiculous wrong. Every. Single. Time. But yea, don't you have to sign in with a google account to use this blogger? I just find it ironic.

So yea, back to life. Other than the insane move and dealing with both crazy landlords at once, life is hectic! Effing hectic! Helping my amazing friends Steph and Amber with wedding stuff (which makes me never want to get married!), work, annoying co-workers, yard-sale-ing, attempting to see my bf on a semi-regular basis....it's been busy!

Oh, and I'd like to give a thank you to Emo Mul, for always keeping me on track in our conversations, and I really wish she was here helping me type this blog, because I realized I tangen-ted all over the place.

Oh, one more thing. Answer me this: I'm guessing it's because I grind my teeth to death in my sleep, but I constantly have dreams where my teeth are getting yanked out, or I'm missing teeth, but it's always my molars, never my front teeth. My dreams are very realistic, always in color, always very sensory.. like I can feel the pain or smell the smells, etc. Last night, I could feel the whole in my gums where my teeth once were. Isn't that strange? I wake up and I feel around a little bit and realize I still have teeth!
Any dream analyzers out there have any answers??

:-) fin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got bad news for you....

http://psychology.suite101.com/article.cfm/teeth_falling_out_in_dreams

Fear of Death and Growing Old
Symbol of Powerlessness
Tooth Loss Dreams as Fear of Change
Fear of Failure or Embarrassment
Poor Health & Financial Instability
Abandonment
Loose Lips Sink Ships

muggins mouse said...

good LORD!! Well, that makes sense!! eye yi yi!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Interesting update to yesterday's comment:

Last night I dreamt I was driving to work naked & got mad when people stared at me at redlights.

Yeah, so apparently I'm scared of something (change, probably) & am mad at people for noticing. Typical.