Yes, it's the name of the amazing new Sugar Ros song, but it's also what I see when I look at those captchas. Why don't my eyes understand those squiggly letters that are smooshed together and somehow 3-D yet also 2-D. 99% of the time, I am making double (and sometimes triple) attempts to make a comment on someones blog, be a myspace friend, etc. It's funny too, because the words get so much easier to read after the second time. They go from "seR@#$@%@#$%@#$%$#", to "dfdfd." Why must they put the "l's" so close to the "t's" and such. It's HARD TO READ!
It must be my self-diagnosed mild dyslexia.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's not just you. I can't decipher those damn captchas either. It always takes me 2-3 tries to get it right. And you're right, they do get easier as you continue to fail. I blame it on my lack of depth perception. It's the same reason I've never been able to do Magic Eye....
Post a Comment