I guess I'm having a hard time getting back in the groove of being in the office. I'm exhausted, for one....and two, I've injured myself on harmless objects twice since Monday. That is not a good track record.
On Monday, I sliced (yes, pretty serious slice) my finger on a HOT CHOCOLATE TIN! Who does that, you ask? Moi. It's actually scaring me a bit b/c it won't close up. It did finally stop bleeding. Today - I snapped a binder clip (that was holding my bag of rice chips closed) on my finger. I think this is the health gods trying to tell me something. Don't eat hot chocolate. Stop snacking on rice chips. (even though they're healthier than potato chips, they're still not that great to snack on).
I guess I should listen.... especially since my wii fit told me that I gained 4 pounds since November 11 (the last time I was on my wii fit - no WONDER I gained weight!!) ha! Now, there have been a few gym trips in between those wii fit days - but not many. Not enough, evidently. Between Jamaica, Christmas, and just being at home... I have gained 4 pounds. I'm actually relieved, because it looks and feels like about 10.
Guilt ridden, I wii-fitted last night for 45 MINUTES!! I am so proud. I did the real stuff too - not all just the balance games which are the fun ones. I hula-hooped, did lots of strength training, a bit of yoga, and the "long run." Which is very challenging to do in socks on a hardwood floor, in place. And I've somehow effed it up so that the music doesn't play - I can see my little mii down there with music notes coming out of it, and there is no music. Just silent...running... only the sound of my footsteps. I guess it's bad when my grandmother's mii flies by my ass at a fast-paced jog..... ha....it's good motivation to run in place faster.
So yes, 45 mins of good sweating, lunging, hula-hooping exercise. It will make my rice chip snack not make me feel so bad, I guess.......
Picking up my Diana photos today. If there are any good ones, I'll share :)
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment