Tuesday, January 13, 2009

yes we puede!!

Cord's friend John co-owns an indie label out in LA called vosotros (music for "you-all"). check it out. They are doing some amazing things.....
In celebration of the Inauguration, they had some of their musician friends put together a great compilation of some p.d. patriotic songs. Super fun! Click below and enjoy.

http://yeswepuede.com/ (puede = "can" in Spanish) - get it? ha...

Meanwhile, Cord had me take some photos of his studio last week and I just finished editing.... here are two of my favs. I love that place! It was so fun to photograph! .... shameless plug.. if you or anyone you know ever needs photos taken of anything (like a studio, home for sale, salon, anything?) just let me know! I'm el cheapo. ;-)
Gasoline Studios









1 comment:

The Blonde Mule said...

Very cool pics. Is his studio in Marathon Village? By chance, does Cord work with a guy named Craig? If so, he & John may already know each other. We'll figure it all out Friday night I'm sure.