Wednesday, April 16, 2008

am i old enough for wrinkles?

I'm 24. Will be turning 25 in August.

I recently noticed that I'm developing what most would call "a wrinkle" below my eyes.

This is not good. I must buy some cream.

I'm trying to determine when this "wrinkle" came about. It must have been recently. I am under a considerable amount of stress at work. Could that cause it?

Am I old enough for wrinkles?

Is this a sign of things to come?

I'm not ready to grow up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um...I recently noticed the same thing and it is totally freaking me out! Have we already discussed this??

the orange bicycle said...

sunblock!!! sunblock!!! lot's of sunblock!!! no sun on the face!!! remember...you only have 1!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Its from not wearing sunglasses outside and squinting! My Mama always warned me that would happen.

I, on the other have recently come to the realization that I will always have dark, black circles under my eyes from the lack of sleep and my job. I need to retire.