Friday, April 11, 2008

been too long

I figured it was finally time to do this. I can't hold off any longer. Joining the bandwagon. The fourth person in my work-friend circle to do this. I'm very excited about blogging. I have been blogging on myspace for quite some time, but it's too public. I don't want some random bands reading about my personal life!? SO, here I am, blog world. Get ready. I have thoughts. I want to write them down.

I think, therefore, I must blog.

Disclaimer: You're choosing to read this. So if I offend you, tough shit. :-) I also might misspell things, or use bad grammar. And you know what? I can. So there. :-) What's funnier, is that I actually spell checked this blog before I posted it, just to see how bad it is, and I misspelled the word "misspell." ha. Oh, I also use those little side smileys (otherwise referred to as emoticons I believe?) WAY too often. So welcome to my world. My nutty, stressed, relaxed, drunk, sober, asleep, awake, love, hate, laugh, cry little world.

Today is quite possibly the strangest weather I've seen in some time. Is it sunny? Yes. Is it pouring down rain? Yes. Are there tornado sirens going off? Yes. All of these things have happened today. In very random patterns.... now, it's sunny, but horribly dark and ominous. vierd.

I'm tired. I took a Zanax. I needed it.

1 comment:

Emotional Mullet said...

Welcome! Here is an emotion for you:


: )