Friday, April 25, 2008

another food review...two, actually!

mmm, cheese.





This Green Giant Cheesy Rice And Broccoli has become one of my recent favs. It's a perfect little lunch - it is a small portion, but filling, and pretty healthy! And, it's got veggies in it. So you're getting some servings there.... I just love it. And, who doesn't love cheese? Microwaveable, perfect for the o-fice!!


Also, I had this starbucks drink today totally by accident. Emo Mul ordered a mutual favorite between us - the Chai Green Tea Latte (iced), but they accidentally made her a Green Tea Lemonade (iced, duh - no whip!) - and I ended up with it! Lucky moi! I wasn't even planning on ordering a drink! Just looked it up, and it's only 100 cals!! HECK YES! It was so tasty too! I will definitely order it again!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Today is Friday, THANK GOD. Yesterday at work we had our "bring your kids to work day" and I am on the committee who plans and runs the event. Wow, no kids for me for quite some time...... I was friggin wrecked. Slept like a baby. Tonight the work ladies and myself are grabbing some margs and horrible-for-you-but-tastes-so-good Mexican at Rosepepper - mmmmmmm......I can't wait for 5pm.

No comments: