So, in my constant (yet often half-assed) effort to live a healthy lifestyle by exercising and eating healthy, I get bored. I try to experiment with different types of healthy food options because really, one can only eat so much spinach.
My newest love/hate relationship is with the Seapoint Farms Dry Roasted Edamame, WASABI flavor. Now, don't let the cute packaging deceive you. The m'r f'ers are INSANE. LITERALLY, TEARS RUNNING DOWN YOUR FACE INSANE. I imagine that eating these cute little wasabi coated edamame produces a similar effect to literally snorting wasabi. They are strange beasts though. You pick up one bean, it's mild, with a hint of wasabi flavor, yet nutty and pleasant. Then, you pick up another bean, and it GETS YA GOOD. Literally, I must eat one at a time because I took three at one time once, and I almost had to call a medic. My problem is that I haven't yet deciphered which of these deceiving little cute beans are the deadly ones. So, until then, it's a Russian Roulette of when are my sinuses gonna be good and cleared out?

But somehow, no matter how much pain they cause me, I can't stop eating them....
Review: A++ for those who love getting their sinuses lit on fire. B for everyone else (only because of the shock factor). A little less wasabi, and they'd be PERFECT.

No comments:
Post a Comment