seriously? I thought it was mid-April.
Why is it 41 degrees outside?
I hope Cord's tulips that magically appeared in his yard don't die. They make me smile.
So, the roomies and I are moving. July 1. It will be a glorious change that I have been ready for. While I will miss Kenner Ave, Woodleigh Drive will be just as welcoming to my shenanigans. It's about 5 minutes closer to work and downtown, more spacious, and cheaper to boot! (by the way, does anyone know the reason for the meaning of "to boot"?) If so, please enlighten me with your thoughts as to where the hell that saying came from.
My new room in the house will have wood, cabin-like walls, so I'm excited to see how this matches my black furn. I took some pics on my roomie's camera so I will post them. The current tenants have noveau-country style, so please imagine it without the quilt and white farm furniture. The new house has a back yard with a fab patio that will be perfect for grilling and fire-pitting, so get ready folks.
Monday. Ugh. Cold Monday, TO BOOT.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment