So, I sold two photos last night on my etsy shop. I'm THRILLED! It's so exciting when a perfect stranger purchases your artwork. And, I have a friend from college who is purchasing a large panoramic photo as well - so I couldn't be happier! I wish I was selling a photo every day, but maybe some day.... :-) I need to set up a stand somewhere or something during a festival.....oh, thoughts....
I made these amazing muffins last night. I found the recipe on recipezaar - which if you are not aware of this site, it will change your world. Thanks to Emo Mul for turning me on to it! I was reading hungry girl and read that subbing pumpkin instead of oil/eggs is a much healthier alternative when baking.... so I "zaared" pumpkin muffins and came across this great recipe. I saw all the positive feedback so I had to attempt this. I followed the basic recipe, but used golden butter cake mix and added chocolate chips to some of the batter...so I had some regular and some not-so-healthy ones.... and I added allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. They're GREAT! A little sticky, but very moist (sorry Jess), and dense and satisfying. They'd be great in the fall/winter.... but I love those spices year round. I brought some in to work to share with my ladies...and got pretty good feedback. So I consider it a success.
Excited about the weather. Excited about drinking beer tonight! mmmm.....beer. Excited about sleeping in tomorrow. Excited about people buying my photos and eating my muffins.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'll eat your muffins anytime.
Post a Comment