Monday, April 28, 2008

believable doubt

So, the red's gone. I loved it, but it faded quickly. It was quickly becoming an orangey-pink color, that I was falling out of love with. Plus, I just get bored so quickly...it was time for a change. I've really been wanting to go back to brown....not the black brown it was at one point, but a pretty medium brown. Well, I bought some "light ash brown" hair dye last night, and the picture on the front (I should have noticed when purchasing) was much darker than light ash brown... I was going for the picture, not the description. Final result - I got the description, not the picture. It's brassy and a little red-orange all over. icky poo.

So, needless to say, I'm going to re-dye it tonight. Who knows if I'll like being a brunette again - I was kind of hoping to go even more blonde in the next few weeks - but $10 on a box is so much cheapter than $150 on a pro job. I just can't rationalize it. Especially when I spent $130 on clothes yeterdsay. UGH. Whatever, it's worth it. I got a great pair of jeans. Love. :)

My mom broke her leg on Friday night, silly mama...... she's sad and lonely so I'm debating going home this weekend to clean the house and cook her meals and walk the dog. She needs a break. Haha, no pun intended.....

Emilee, one of my bestest friends in the world, was here this weekend. Just for Sat/Sun night, but we had a great time. We went to Rumba last night and for three hours drank and ate and laughed and talked shit about what people were wearing and had a great time. I love her!

No comments: