Monday, October 20, 2008

Back to the health train!!

Pretty inspired today. Went shopping last night. Spent a frick ton of money. $168!! EEK!

Got lots of yummies. Came up with and found some fun healthy snack/meal ideas - so I'm inspired yet again. Wow, this is such a wave of ups and downs. And I ate so poorly this weekend that I don't think I've lost a single pound since the beginning! I actually feel fatter!! wah. Whatever. I'm doing the best I can right now!

Some things that I've made or am planning on making:
- (made these last night) - Pumpkin, oatmeal, apple butter "cookie-cakes" I'm calling them, because they are SO moist and cake-y.....but they're super healthy (no oil or butter and mostly brown instead of white sugar), and they're delicious. Threw a couple choc. chips in a few and some raisins/pecans in others.... yUM!
- (made this last night too) - Chicken, rice, lots of veggies and low fat cream cheese/cream chic. soup/evap milk/little bit of cheese casserole. It's so filling b/c of the rice that you only have to eat a little bit!! I'm gonna have several meals out of this!! But I'm too anxious to make my other fun things so I gave a huge thing of it to Cord. :)
- (making this tonight) - Organic Whole Wheat Mac N Cheese, meatless crumbles, tom, green pep, onion, cheese, spices casserole!!! I made this for EM's debate watching party and it turned out really good!! So I'm pumped about that.
- also got some great snacky things and healthy bean dips and whatnot. Gonna make my own guac tonight, which will be fun. Good times.

Hopefully this will make up for the 14 lbs of food I inhaled at Loveless Cafe Sat. Night....

No comments: