So, the health train has hit a few bumps, but in general is doing pretty well.... I'm just so over this!! Can I please go get my fat sucked out, my face fat melted away, and everything smoothed out? Please?
I don't mean to sound bitter....but I hate lettuce. I am so busy that I haven't had a chance to get to the grocery store and buy healthy things that are interesting and fun. I need a rejuvination.
I need TIME. I need a VACATION. I need a miracle. I doubt that I will be looking like Heidi Klum by Dec 1. (mind you, I know that that is never going to be a realistic goal, but a girl can dream, can't she?)
Someone make me a skinny bitch.
.please.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
don't know if anyone told you that someone said you were looking thin at the #1 party...we were totally checking you out through the glass :) hope that's a nice little pick-me-up.
Post a Comment