I am currently eating for lunch this amazing concoction that I could literally eat every day for every meal:
Very simple, but so freaking yummy.
One Flour tortilla (the carb conscious kind - actually very tasty!)
One slice of low fat american cheese
Desert Pepper Trading Co. Pinto Bean Dip (as much as you want b/c it's amazingly healthy!)
Desert Pepper Trading Co. Corn, Black Bean, and Roasted Red Pepper Salsa (same as above with as much as you want!!)
A bit of homeade guac, which I make just using one avocado, 1/2 of a tomato, diced, and a little bit of diced onion and garlic powder, and S&P.
Basically just take the tortilla, load up half of it with the cheese and the bean dip, toast in an oven or toaster oven for a bit, then pull out, load up with the salsa and guac, and FREAKING INHALE. OMG. omg.omg. it's so good. mmmmm..... i want more. :(
Everything's going great! Great workout last night, wii fitted the night before, I've lost another pound or two (according to mr. wii fit man - haha) and I'm on the excited side of food again, well at least this week.
I am going home to MD for a good friend's wedding this weekend so I will be eating amazing food (I believe I'm having MD crabcakes and chicken for the wedding dinner - holy hell) and am not going to even THINK about how bad any of it is for me - because it will be de-freaking-lish.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment