So, I am in LOVE with the buffalo chik'n nuggets I mentioned yesterday. THEY ARE SO FREAKING GOOD!! I can't imagine ever going back to eating a buffalo style chicken tender again! I don't have to worry about biting into a piece of some foreign part of the chicken, and this is SO much healthier! Don't get me wrong, I probably will delve into some real chicken tenders on a special occasion, but these are a great, healthy replacement! Paired with a side of cheesy broccoli (the green giant single servings - amazing) I'm FULL!
Today I woke up feeling slimmer. My stomach looks like it's finally returning to normal. I feel good.
I do feel like I'm getting a little redundant on my health and food blogging, so I will at least mention something else going on in the world, because though I may think I am, I am not the center of the universe...
Nashville is hosting the presidental debate tonight. I am so freaking pumped. Also pumped about the ladies vegetarian potluck debate watching party I'm attending. HA! I'm excited that 1) I'm finally taking an interest in politics, and 2) that Nashville is getting so much press right now. I'm proud of this city - I hope the media puts some good spin on how awesome this place is. :)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment